peerbinder.com Terms and Conditions
- You agree to keep your password secure.
- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name and account.
- You must not harass, intimidate, threaten or impersonate other peerbinder users.
- You agree not to engage in any illegal or unauthorized conduct and agree to comply with all local laws that may be applicable to you regarding acceptable online conduct, behaviour and content usage.
- You are solely responsible for any data, screen names,profile pictures,links and any other content that you submit, post and display on peerbinder
- Peerbinder reserves the right to remove any content which is unlawful, offensive, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable or in violation of copyright material.You are encouraged to report any such behaviours.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold peerbinder harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses relating to any acts by you, including but not limited to any Content submitted by you, in connection with using the Service, resulting in claims against us by other users or third parties.
- You agree not to modify, adapt or hack peerbinder,transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You agree not to modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with peerbinder.
- You agree not to send any unsolicited commercial messages or Spam to any peerbinder users.
- Perbinder reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service, and to refuse the Service to anyone in breach od these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that we may reclaim usernames on the Service on behalf of businesses or individuals who hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Back to main page